Contact us for more information on the following additional services:
- Theft and Shoplifting Prevention Class
- Certified Grief Counseling
- Life Management Coaching
The following services are included if clients are enrolled in
parenting education program or the fatherhood program.
- Life Coaching
- Work Readiness
- Financial Literacy
Specialized Classes for Families and Caregivers
While our trauma-informed services are geared to support vulnerable families, we have intentionally focused some strength-based support services to address healthy father engagement through evidenced-based practices in these areas:
- Family and intimate partner violence education and intervention (FVIP)
- Child abuse and child sexual abuse awareness and prevention (Stewards of Children-Darkness to Light)
- Anger Management and Mental Health Wellness for adults and teens (CAM)
- Parenting education and reunification including teen parenting, fathers parenting after violence- transitioning to co-parent or re-entering the family and community.
(Systematic Training for Effective Parenting (General Parenting), Strengthening Families Georgia, 24-Hours Dad and Nurturing Fathers (Fathers Specific)
First Generation Youth Mentoring
Community Education and Training
Work Connections Training Program
In partnership with EduConnect Training Services, we aim to provide our clients with seamless support to promote continued progress toward self-sufficiency and economic advancement to sustain safe, healthy families in communities that thrive.
Through face to face and virtual learning models and skilled professional staff, our goal is to provide job readiness training, placement services, career development coaching, and financial literacy to ensure unlimited career and employment opportunities to noncustodial fathers and under and unemployed parents. (Contact Patrina Bright for upcoming enrollment information)
Visit EduConnect.com for a complete list of career development and training services.
Training participants have free access to the following services:
- Professional Development
- Career Coaching
- Financial Literacy
- Dress for Success Resources
- Child Development Associate Credential
- Strength-Based Family Worker Credential
- Home Visitor CDA
- Customer Service specialist